- Leave us a message when you placed your order about your size, engraving (if possible), and anything else you feel is important about your item
- We can make any size you want, don’t know about your size, check it here: How to measure your size.
- Please note that we don't keep stocks and that each crafts is made to order after purchase.
- Normally we will send the package around 7 business days after we received your correct measurements and needs.
Free world wide shippinng with epocket/USPS. 1-2 weeks with tracking records
$5 for DHL, Fedex, TNT or USPS. 3 - 4 working days delivery time with tracking records
- We accept PayPal, credit card payments through PayPal which includes Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express.
- As we are located in China, this is the only way we can receive your payments by far.
Refunds and Exchanges:
We will refund anything that is our error but cannot refund due to purchaser negligence.
Depend on the the nature of the materials we use. Sometimes we can make them just a bit bigger, mostly we can't make existing Rings, Bracelet a lot bigger and we can never make them smaller.
Most of the time we have to start over with new items. Since a resize is actually a totally new ring, it takes just as much material, work, and time as the original. Therefore, if a crafts needs to be remade, we ask for return of the items and 50% of the original cost just to cover our materials and part of our time.
If you're unsure of the size you need, please don't guess at it, check our size measure site. It is so much easier and better in the long run to take the time in the beginning and get the correct size made the first time around.
- Have a question or want to discuss a custom order? 3 ways to get in touch:
- Send us a message at contact us page(Link need)
- Send us a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Call us (323) 943-2255,As our time is GMT+8, Leave us a message is recommended. We will back to you ASAP
- Please note:Engraved items can not be returned or exchanged.
- The return freight fee should be paid by you.
This is the 2nd edition of FAQs, please give us suggestions if you still confuse with the terms. Thank you!